3.10.2012

Teen Daze


To My Fellow Heads and My Brothers here at DEF SEC, just want to say a quick apology, I don't know how I missed these dudes: Meet Teendaze, already quite well known and popular from what I've quickly gathered on your planets internet system, here with some really fresh vibes for you to bounce your head a lil to this morning. They've uploaded a new track within the last day and its one of the most evolved and intricate tunes I've heard in weeks now. These are some serious fucking heads. I actually found these dudes through this silky smooth remix dropped just hours ago by Brothetiger, so make sure to give that a listen as well. Beautiful synth music for all. Enjoy the day.




+++ a quick addition from INNER WORLDS, brought this one on many transdimensional journeys last spring ∆

No comments:

Post a Comment